Once we start practicing gratitude through journaling, there are many realizations that we experience. Most primarily, we come to terms with the many little blessings that we've never appreciated and we understand what is truly important to us.
Here are 20 gratitude journal prompts that can further help you focus on the many parts of your life that have shaped you and recognize what holds significant meaning to you:
- What are 3 things that make you happy?
- Write about a habit that improves your lifestyle.
- Write about a time when you opened up your mind to a new concept and learned something valuable.
- When did you effectively plan an activity and achieve your goals?
- What are you proud to be really good at?
- What do you do to relax and feel better?
- What is the most important lesson that you learned in the last year?
- What one part of your upbringing that you’re most grateful for?
- Write about a difficult skill that you learned with patience and persistence.
- Who do you learn from the most?
- Write about a time when you were praised by someone that you look up to.
- What is your favorite thing to do in the evenings?
- Write a letter of gratitude to someone who has supported you through the years.
- When did you make a mistake, learned from it, and made a better decision?
- Which experience in your life has made you stronger than ever before?
- What are you grateful to have let go of in your life?
- Write about a time you were brave to challenge yourself?
- What is the most unique quality about you?
- What do others appreciate about you?
- What is a small achievement in the last week that you’re proud of?
Alright then, feel free to open up your Gratitude app and choose any of these prompts to write about in your journal today. Happy journaling to you!
Click here to download the Gratitude app and start practicing gratitude journaling.